Bonus Point Redemption Rules
- Credit limits of $500-$4999 automatically qualify for Visa Classic.
- Every dollar in purchases earns you 1 Bonus Point. You may start redeeming your points once you reach 2000 points.
- Bonus points will expire on 12/31/2013
- You may redeem your points for brand-name merchandise or travel rewards, and find your points balance on www.scorecardrewards.com.
- Shipping is free for merchandise rewards!
- Bonus Points may not be redeemed if payment on your Visa Classic card is past due.
- Credit limits of $5000+ automatically qualify for Visa Platinum.
- Every dollar in purchases earns you 1 Bonus Point. You may redeem your points for Cash Back or brand-name merchandise and travel rewards at www.scorecardrewards.com.
Cash Back Rules
- Bonus Points may be redeemed for Cash Back.
- Bonus Points may only be redeemed for cash back in increments of 5,000.
- Bonus Points may not be redeemed for cash back if the account is past due, unless the cash back is applied directly to the past due payment.