Bangor Federal is a local, community-oriented credit union, providing financial services to meet the needs of our members.
Bangor Federal Credit Union is currently seeking a Member Service Representative 1 and an Indirect Loan Officer.
Member Service Representative 1
The MSR acts as the primary contact person with members and is responsible for providing transaction processing services to members. An individual in this position must have a thorough understanding of all credit union products and services, be able to answer questions, resolve problems, cross-sell products and services, conduct account research as needed, and assist other MSRs. An MSR must represent the credit union in a positive and professional manner at all times. The chosen candidate must be member focused and team oriented, living the “People helping People” philosophy. Candidate must be available to work Saturday hours in a rotation.
Additional requirements include:
- Six months to two years of similar or related experience
- Ability and willingness to offer products and services for enhanced member service.
- High Standards of Honesty, Integrity and Professionalism. Positive, friendly, professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong communication skills and basic computer knowledge are necessary as well at the ability to multi-task.
Indirect Lending Officer
This position involves taking loan applications, working to provide solutions to financial needs, and rendering credit decisions. Strong communications skills are a must. Additional requirements include.
- Minimum two years of prior Loan Officer experience. Credit Union lending experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate loan decisions and cross-sell Credit Union products.
- High standards of honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, competitive, lending environment.
As part of the lending team, the selected individual will be required to participate in the extended hours of operation. These hours include a Saturday rotation to best service our indirect lending program and business partners.
Bangor Federal offers a competitive wage and benefit package including:100% employer paid premiums for health insurance, life insurance, and short and long-term disability, 401k plan with up to 4% match, Wellness Program, Education Assistance, and generous ETO (Earned Time Off) plan.
Bangor Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.