Bangor Federal is a local, community-oriented credit union, providing financial services to meet the needs of our members.
Bangor Federal Credit union has a current opening for a Loan Processor.
- The Loan Processor is responsible for processing loans and providing clerical support for all Loan Officers
- Processes all file maintenance of loans
- Follows-up with the Loan Officer to determine status
- Serves as lending receptionist and assists with telephone call inquiries
- Cross-sells other services
- Maintain and create spreadsheets and reports
- Serves as quality control by verifying all documents for completeness and accuracy
The successful candidate will have a positive, friendly, professional attitude and appearance. Strong communication skills and excellent computer and software skills including Microsoft Excel are necessary. Must have at least two years of related experience.
Bangor Federal offers a competitive wage and benefit package including:100% employer paid premiums for health insurance, life insurance, and short and long-term disability, 401k plan with up to 4% match, Wellness Program, Education Assistance, and generous ETO (Earned Time Off) plan.
Bangor Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.