We’ve been helping Maine get home since 1956. Move into your dream home with the help of your neighbors.
- Competitive rates for home purchase, refinance
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- Serviced directly by Bangor Federal Credit Union
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Land loans also available
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Fast decision-making and processing right here in Central Maine
- Local service from people you know and trust
Talk to one of our Loan Officers about buying a home today by calling 207-947-0374 or to check current rates.
To receive a free annual credit report, visit www.annualcreditreport.com.
Bangor Federal participates in the CU Promise Home Loan program used for the purchasing of a home. Unfortunately, refinancing an existing home loan is not eligible.
The CU Promise loan offers great terms, great service, and great rates. But it also comes with three very important guarantees:
- Guaranteed same-day loan decision
- Guaranteed closing date
- Guaranteed local servicing
Are you thinking about refinancing your current mortgage? If so, we may have the resources and information you need to make such a big decision. Our Lending Team is ready to answer questions you may have regarding your current mortgage as well as provide the following.
- Low interest rates.
- Local loan servicing.
- Ability to borrow up to 90% of the home’s value with out the requirement of PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance).
Call our Lending Department at 207-947-0374 today to setup an appointment or APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
We will finance a mobile home on land that is up to 20 years old. Call 207-947-0374 for rates, terms, and more information.
Bangor Federal Credit Union complies with Federal mortgage servicing rules as defined in the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (12 CFR 1024.35) — for this purpose, specifically as it pertains to mortgage error resolution and information requests.
If a member believes there has been an error relating to their mortgage loan, the member should submit a notice in writing to Loan Processor, Bangor Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 1161, Bangor ME 04402. The notice must contain the following information:
Name of the member; The mortgage loan account number; and Details about the error the member believes has occurred.
A notice submitted on a payment coupon or other payment form is not considered a notice of error. Furthermore, duplicate notices must contain new and material information to support the asserted error.
Requests for information should be submitted in writing to Branch Manager, Bangor Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 1161, Bangor ME 04402. A request for information about a mortgage loan should include the name of the member and mortgage loan account number.