ATTENTION: Lobbies Are Closed
Updated November 20, 2020
For the continued safety of our members, employees, and communities we serve, Bangor Federal Credit Union branch lobbies are closed until further notice.
Our drive-thru lanes are open and ready to service members. All member transactions will be conducted at the drive-thru lanes. We will also be taking appointments for Member Service and Lending, please call us at 207-947-0374 to learn more.
In addition to our drive-thru services, you can check account balances, transfer funds and deposit checks without stepping inside a branch with the following services:
- Online Banking – visit us at www.bangorfederal.com to register
- Mobile Banking – download the BFCU cuMobile app by visiting the App Store iPhone or Android
- Telephone Banking – call 207-385-2735 or toll-free 855- 838-5279
- Surcharge Free ATM network – access your funds by using your Bangor Federal Visa Debit or Credit Card at over 230 locations in Maine
- Depository Boxes - located at each drive-thru location - simply drop your deposit in the drop box – deposits will be processed daily at 4:00 p.m. deposits dropped after that time or on Saturday will be processed the next business day.
In addition, we will accommodate Shared Branching members and non-members during these times at our drive-thru lanes.
If you or anyone in your family has been impacted by the Coronavirus, we encourage you to reach out to us, we will have loan staff available to discuss your financial options. You may be eligible for an impact loan or loan extension. In addition, loan applications can be submitted on-line via our website www.bangorfederal.com.
Please be aware that during troubled times fraudsters continue to be hard at work. We ask that you be aware of potential scammers. Remember, never give out your account number or personal information and no one from your credit union will ever call and ask you for that information.
Most importantly we want you to know that your credit union is financially strong, your accounts remain safe, secure and fully insured.
We will keep you updated as circumstances change. Thank you for your continued support and membership; we will get through this together.