Online Banking Services
Our secure Online Banking service provides real-time Internet access to your Bangor Federal accounts. With Online Banking you can enjoy FREE eAlerts, eStatements, and check images!
Signing up for the Bangor Federal Online Banking can be done by visiting www.bangorfederal.com and clicking the Register link right below the Online Banking Login box.
- To begin the registration process, you will then asked to enter your savings account number, last 4 of your social , Date of Birth, and then to Accept the terms and agreement of using Online Banking
- Next, you will be sent a Passcode to the email that is on file – (please contact the credit union if the email listed is incorrect or not presented)
- After retrieving the Passcode, the special six digit number will be entered into the Passcode field, you then have the option to Remember the computer – please note only select “Remember This Computer” if you are using a private computer such as at your home or office)
- You will then be asked to create a password that is 8 to 20 characters long, contains: one capital letter, one lowercase letter, a number, and one special character
- In the final step of registration, select a security image and assign a phrase to that particular image
Online Banking gives you access to all of these great features and more:
- Get account, loan, and credit card balances and histories
- Setup real-time eAlerts for important events on your account
- Built-in Personal Financial Management reporting to see where you are spending your money
- Create a budget
- Download transaction history in Quicken file format!
- Create customized dashboards
- Setup recurring transfers and payments
- Make transfers between Bangor Federal accounts
- Make payments on your Bangor Federal loan or credit card
- Open a new Club, Certificate of Deposit account, or a Checking or Money Market account
- Access BillPay
- Reorder Checks
- Communicate with us via secure email
- Access check copies and statements
Once the registration process for Online Banking has been completed, don't forget to visit your app store and download the Bangor Federal Mobile app for account access on the go!
Get real-time notification via email and text messages when important transactions occur on your account. Set up and manage your own customized eAlerts through your Online Banking for FREE!
Get notified when you have a low balance, NSF, Direct Deposit, check cleared, maturing certificates, large withdrawal, loan payments due and much more.
Need a copy of a check that cleared your account? Get it FREE through Online Banking!
CUe-Statements provides a free electronic version of your paper statement.
- Review up to 18 months of statements to save as a document file or print it.
- No more private information sitting in your mailbox!
- Statements reside securely within your Online Banking, protected by multiple authentication layers and must be logged into to access.
- No worrying about the risks associated with account statements lost in the mail!
You can sign-up through your Online Banking by clicking on the eStatements tab. For a special How-To video and more information, visit the eStatement Web page.
Online Banking Q&A
Is my account secure online?
Yes. At Bangor Federal, we take our obligation to protect our members account information seriously. In the event your account is accessed from an unknown computer, a unique Passcode is forwarded to your email address on file as verification that you are the one accessing the account and not someone else.
What do I do if I forget my password?
From the Bangor Federal home page, www.bangorfederal.com, click the “Forgot Password” link right below the Username log in field. You will be taken through the process to reset your password.
What do I do if I'm locked out?
If your account is locked, you will just need to call the credit union at 207-947-0374 to have your account unlocked.
When registering, it’s asking for my savings account number. What number is it referring to?
Your savings account number is the number given to you upon joining the credit union.
Learn more by clicking on one of the Online Banking videos below.