Enjoy 24/7 access to your account on the go!
When using the Bangor Federal Mobile App, you are able to view your account balances, transfer funds, deposit checks, apply for a loan, find a Branch, SURF ATM or CU Service Center location, all with the tap of your finger!
For existing Online Banking users, your username and access code will be the same on your mobile device. Not signed up for Online Access yet? Visit our home page and click ‘Register’ in the Online Banking Login box to register for Online Banking.
For Android and iPhone
Now you can take us with you on your smart phone! Just sign up for our Online Banking and you’re automatically enrolled for Mobile Banking.
Mobile Browser (WAP Version)
Don’t have a smart phone? That’s okay! Just go to http://m.bangorfederal.com from your mobile browser and click the Mobile Banking link to login. You will need to be first signed up for Online Banking in order to access it.
SMS Text Message**
Go to http://m.bangorfederal.com and login to the Mobile Browser WAP version. Then click the ‘SMS settings’ link at the bottom to enroll your mobile phone for SMS Text Message account access. Once enrolled, the short code is 86020.
Codes for SMS Text Messaging are as follows:
B = Balances
H = History
H acct = History for specific acct (ex. H S71)*
X from to amount = Transfer funds (ex. X S00 S71 50.00)*
HELP = List of Codes for SMS Text Banking
STOP = To Cancel SMS Text Banking
*When specifying an account for a history or transfer you will need to precede the account trailer with S for Share Accounts and L for Loans.
**Straight Talk phones may not support 5-digit short codes, so you will be unable to use the SMS Text Message functionality at this time. We cannot guarantee compatibility with all carriers. Text messaging fees may apply, contact your cell phone provider to determine applicable fees.
Remote Deposit Capture
We offer Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) through our Android and iPhone Mobile Banking Apps! We recommend that you review the terms and conditions available within the Mobile Banking App before using the service. Here are just a few things you should know before using the service:
- All checks will be subject to a hold. The first $200 of the check will be available the next business day, the remainder will be available the following business day. Deposits made after 6PM will be considered next business date deposits. All checks accumulated within the same business date have an accumulative hold. You can determine the effective date of your deposit by viewing the history on your account. Holds are accumulative with Shared Branch Network check deposits.
- New accounts will be subject to a 30 day wait before the service will be turned on.
- Checks must be made payable to you and endorsed by you with the restrictive legend “For Mobile Deposit Only” on the back below your signature.
- Only the following items are eligible for RDC deposit: checks drawn on U.S. financial institutions in U.S. Dollars, checks drawn on United States Treasury, or checks drawn on any state or local government of the United States.
- For a check payable to you and any joint owner(s) of your Bangor Federal account, the check must be endorsed by all such payees and you may only use RDC to deposit such check into a Bangor Federal account jointly owned by all such payees. If the check is payable to you or your joint owner, either of you can endorse it.If the check is made payable to you and any non-joint owner, you may not deposit the check into your Bangor Federal account using RDC.
- There are daily limits on how much you can deposit through the service. Please contact the Credit Union for information on daily limits.
- RDC may not be used to deposit checks with the following characteristics: the front of the check has been altered, you know or have reason to believe that the check is fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn, the check is payable in a currency other than U.S. dollars, the check has been previously converted to a substitute check as defined in the Expedited Funds Availability Act, the check was remotely created, the date of issue of the check is more than 6 months prior to the attempted deposit date, the date of issue of the check is in the future, or you have any reason to believe that the check will not be paid by the financial institution on which it is drawn.