Online Banking and Mobile Banking have been Updated.
Our Online and Mobile Banking will make your financial journey personal again.
Your banking experience needs to be smooth, secure, and the same on all your devices. That’s why soon, we will automatically upgrade your account to the new Digital Banking Suite!
It’s a seamless enhancement across platforms. No matter where you are or what device you want to use, you can:
- View your balances.
- Transfer funds.
- Deposit checks remotely, and more.
Here’s what you need to know with the Digital Banking Suite update for those members that were accessing the Online and Mobile Banking with Bangor Federal prior to 3/15/2021.
- Verify we have your current phone number and email address on file. Call the Credit Union at 207-947-0374 to update this information.
- Your username for Online and Mobile Banking is the same as before. Enter your username and click "Forgot" to reset the password. The system will take you through a short process to reset the password - be sure to have your Savings Account Number available.
- Your eAlert notifications did not carry over to the new system and will need to be recreated. To setup your text alerts, click the specific account you want the alert created for. An Alert Preference will be displayed, click this icon and then you are able to set up the alert depending on what you want for a notification. You can also choose how to receive the message, text, email, etc.
ATTENTION QUICKEN AND MINT USERS.
Quicken – click HERE
Mint* – click HERE
Any member that DID NOT use the Online and Mobile Banking product prior to 3/15/2021, is considered a new user and will click Enroll. Have your savings account available to complete the enrollment process.
Scroll down to review commonly asked questions. Please feel free to call us at 207-947-0374 with any questions you may have regarding the Online and Mobile Banking upgrade.
*Please note, that any use of a third-party aggregate software program is at the discretion of the user. Bangor Federal does not endorese any one specific product.
Our current Online Banking platform will no longer be supported and will be discontinued soon. In order to provide an Online and Mobile Banking solution without interruption to the members, a new program was selected.
The new platform will provide a simplified Online and Mobile Banking experience. You will also have enhanced security, new features, and functionality.
- Single sign-on for online and mobile banking.
- Display responds to all device sizes.
- Universal experience for online and mobile banking.
- Enhanced security with two-factor authentication..
- Touch ID and facial recognition now available for newer Android devices.
- Manage credit card activity (activate/freeze in the event lost or stolen).
- Easier access to credit card, mortgage, and bill pay information.
- Remote Deposit Capture from your Desktop or Mobile Device.
- Microsoft Edge
Note: Microsoft no longer supports Internet Explorer versions older than 11.0, and security updates are not available. Please download one of the browsers listed above.
Safari versions below 10.1.2 are not compatible with the initial log in process. To complete the initial log in process, upgrade to the latest version of Safari, or use Chrome or Firefox.
Yes, you will need to delete your old Bangor Federal cuMobile App and download the new App on 3/15/2021.
There is no need to re-enroll in digital banking if you have previously enrolled in Online Banking with Bangor Federal. Log in with your existing online banking username, and click “Forgot” to update your password. Have your savings account number ready.
If you have not previously used Online Banking, then you will have to go through the enrollment process.
Alerts will need to be re-entered in the new system - we recommend copying your current e-Alerts. When the new Online and Mobile Banking is live, you can create the new alerts;
- Log in
- Select the account you would like to set up an alert for.
- Click Alert preferences in the menu or Manage alerts in mobile.
- In the Balance alerts section, select Add alert.
- Select Above or Below, and then input a dollar amount.
- In the Alert/Notify by field, select Email, Text message, or In-app message.
- Select Add Alert to save the alert.
- Repeat steps for Transaction alerts.
Please call us at 207.947.0374 to request updates to your account such as an address, phone number, and email address.
This error is present during the log in process and typically means that your account has been locked. This can happen for a variety of reasons, but is easily resolved. Please contact us via phone at 207.947.0374 during normal business hours for assistance unlocking your account.
This error is present during the enrollment process and means that the phone number you entered does not match the phone number we have on file. If you have an alternative phone number, you can try again. If you would like to update your phone number in our system or need other assistance, please contact us at 207.947.0374.
Two-Factor Authentication is a security measure that allows you to request a one-time access code to log in to digital banking. The code enhances the security by creating an added layer on top of your unique username and password. This security process helps to verify you and better protect your credentials and the accounts you can access.
The security image you had previously will no longer be used within the new Online Banking system.
Two-Factor authentication uses a unique one-time access code to verify identity and log on to digital banking. If you are unable to receive text (SMS) messages, you can choose to receive your access code via a phone call or through the Twilio Authy 2-Factor App (visit your App store to download).
- On the verification code screen click Try another way located beneath the Verify button.
- Select Phone Call or Authy App and click Next.
- If you selected the phone call, you will receive an automated phone call that will provide your access code (Have a pen and paper ready).
- When using the Authy App, the App will generate a secure code.
- Return to the verification code screen.
- Enter your access code and click Verify.
If you are still having trouble, contact the credit union to ensure we have the correct phone number on file.
No. Check the “Don’t ask for codes again on this computer” box if you do not want to receive a confirmation code or phone call each time you log in. If you prefer to input a confirmation code with each use, you can leave the box unchecked or use the Two-Factor Authentication App, Authy, to deliver the code.
Note: If you ever want to remove a device and reset your security settings, you can change them in settings once logged in to digital banking.
Once logged in to Digital Banking, you can select Messages from the mobile menu or click on the envelope icon in online banking. To start a new secure message, click Start a Conversation, type your message and click Send.
A Member Service Representative will be in contact with you during normal business hours.