- Easily keep track of your finances anywhere you go:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch.
Mobile Deposit (Remote Deposit Capture)
We offer Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) via Desktop or Mobile Device!
With RDC, you are able to quickly and securely deposit a check without having to plan a trip to the Credit Union. Just simply log into your Online or Mobile Banking, tap Deposit Checks, and the system will guide you through the process.
We encourage you to review the terms and conditions available within the Mobile Banking App before using the service as well as the following bullet points that highlight the program.
- All checks will be subject to a hold where the first $225 of the check will be available the next business day and the remainder will be available the following business day.
- Deposits made after 6PM will be considered next business day deposits. All checks collected within the same business day have a cumulative hold. There are daily limits on how much you are able to deposit through the Mobile App. Please call the credit union at 207-947-0374 for information regarding this.
- Checks must be made payable to you and endorsed by you with the restrictive legend “For Mobile Deposit Only” on the back below your signature. For a check payable to you AND any joint owner(s) of your Bangor Federal account, the check must be endorsed by all such payees and you may only use RDC to deposit such check into a Bangor Federal account jointly owned by all such payees. When the check is payable to you OR your joint owner, either of you can endorse it. Should a check be made payable to you and any non-joint owner, you may not deposit the check into your Bangor Federal account using RDC.
- Only the following items are eligible for RDC deposit: checks drawn on U.S. financial institutions in U.S. Dollars, checks drawn on United States Treasury, or checks drawn on any state or local government of the United States.
- RDC may not be used to deposit checks with the following characteristics: the front of the check has been altered, you know or have reason to believe that the check is fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn, the check is payable in a currency other than U.S. dollars, the check has been previously converted to a substitute check as defined in the Expedited Funds Availability Act, the check was remotely created, the date of issue of the check is more than 6 months prior to the attempted deposit date, the date of issue of the check is in the future, or you have any reason to believe that the check will not be paid by the financial institution on which it is drawn.
Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
Financial Planning and Investment Services
Developing a sound financial plan can be one of the toughest monetary challenges our members face. Start saving for your future with Bangor Federal’s strategic partner Northeast Planning Associates.